HEALTH + SAFETY MEASURES (updated 12.13.20) Anastasia Kids has put in place enhanced health and safety measures for our families and our volunteers. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By sending your child to attend Anastasia Kids/Anastasia Kids Jr/ KidsPraise, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
In addition to periodic deep cleaning of classrooms, we have instituted additional safety measures:
- Classroom equipment and surfaces will be cleaned after each class.
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing will be encouraged and monitored.
- Masks are encouraged for all when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Social distancing will be practiced in small and large group settings, and we will avoid activities and games that require close contact, hand holding, etc.
- For the time being, snacks will not be served.
VOLUNTEER WORKERS At least two adult workers will be in attendance in each classroom. Typically, Anastasia Kids volunteers are required to be members of Anastasia Baptist for six months before serving. All workers are required to fill out a Volunteer Screening and pass a background check. Please visit our VOLUNTEER page for more information.
UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR It is our goal to encourage children to grow socially, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. We want all of our children to be safe and feel safe. Any child’s behavior that is harmful to himself/herself, another child, or a teacher (such as fighting, scratching, biting, and hitting) will not be allowed during KidsPraise. If unacceptable behavior does occur, the lead volunteer will talk with the child about appropriate behavior and the child will be redirected to another activity. Parents will be contacted if an unacceptable behavior persists.