As we move forward with our return-to-campus strategy for children’s ministry, Anastasia Kids will only be offered on Sunday mornings for Walking One-Year-Olds thru 5th grade during the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services. PLEASE NOTE THE NEW SERVICE TIMES.
HEALTH + SAFETY MEASURES
Anastasia Kids has put in place enhanced health and safety measures for our families and our volunteers. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By sending your child to attend Anastasia Kids/Anastasia Kids Jr/ KidsPraise, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
In addition to periodic deep cleaning of classrooms, we have instituted additional safety measures:
- Classroom equipment and surfaces will be cleaned after each class.
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing will be encouraged and monitored.
- Masks are encouraged for all when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Social distancing will be practiced in small and large group settings, and we will avoid activities and games that require close contact, hand holding, etc.
- For the time being, snacks will not be served.
At Anastasia Kids, we understand your child may be having some anxiety and fears about everything going on in the world right now. Below, you will find some resources to help you talk through it with them.