As we move forward with our return-to-campus strategy for children’s ministry, Anastasia Kids will only be offered on Sunday mornings during the 9:30 a.m. service on September 20th for first graders only, the 9:00 am service on September 27th for 3s-5th grade, and for 3s-5th grade during the 9:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. services starting October 4th. Please note the time changes for September 27th and October 4th.
We are limited to 50 people total, including all kids, volunteers and visitors, for Anastasia Kids (1st-5th Grade) and 50 people total, including all kids, volunteers and visitors, for Anastasia Kids Jr. (3s, 4s and kindergarten). These amounts may fluctuate based on volunteer availability.
Online pre-registration will be required for every child every week. The online form will open Saturdays at 8 a.m. and will close at 2 pm the following Friday.
Due to our enhanced safety measures, w are unable to accept children without reservations. If all spaces are filled, please email Ms. Becky at email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waiting list. You will be notified by 2 pm on Saturday if a space is available for your child. Otherwise, please stop by the Family Check-in Table to pick up a busy bag for your child for joining you in the worship service.
As part of the online pre-registration form, all parents will be required to agree to our liability waiver and answer health screening questions for each child. Additionally, all children will have their temperatures taken touch-free when receiving their name badges at check-in each week and we will ask parents to verify that no changes have occurred with the health questions.
The reservation form includes the below health screening questions and liability waiver (PDF links). Visit our Weekend page to learn more about registration.
Family check-in for children in all age groups begins at 9:15 a.m. in the Atrium. At this time, we are not using KidCheck.
- After checking in, each child will have their temperature checked and parents will be asked to review the Health Screening Checklist and confirm that no changes have occurred since pre-registering.
- 1st-5th Grade: only one parent will be allowed to escort children to the 3rd floor and we recommend one family group at a time in the elevator.
- 3s, 4s and Kindergarten: children will check in at the Atrium Family Check-in and then head to Building A for Infants through Toddlers (when these age groups are added) and Building B for 3s, 4s, and Kindergarten. Signage will point the way.
Check-in closes at 9:35 a.m. and late arrivers will not be accepted. We’ll have a busy bag for those children who join their families in the worship service.
- 1st-5th Grade Dismissal will happen via walkie-talkie or cell phone between volunteers on the 1st and 3rd floor elevator lobbies. Parents will wait in the 1st floor elevator lobby for their children to be brought to them.
- 3s, 4s and Kindergarten will be dismissed from Buildings A and B.
HEALTH + SAFETY MEASURES
Anastasia Kids has put in place enhanced health and safety measures for our families and our volunteers. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By registering your child to attend Anastasia Kids/Anastasia Kids Jr/ KidsPraise, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
In addition to periodic deep cleaning of classrooms, we have instituted additional safety measures:
- Classroom equipment and surfaces will be cleaned after each class.
- All volunteers and children will receive a temperature check and answer the Health Screening Checklist each week.
- Masks will be required of all children over age 2 and all volunteers unless social distancing is in place.
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing will be encouraged and monitored.
- Social distancing will be practiced in small and large group settings, and we will avoid activities and games that require close contact, hand holding, etc.
- Each child will receive their own packs of crayons, pencils, etc., to avoid the need for sharing.
- For the time being, snacks will not be served.
At Anastasia Kids, we understand your child may be having some anxiety and fears about everything going on in the world right now. Below, you will find some resources to help you talk through it with them.