October 14, 2020
SUNDAYS ARE ABOUT TO GET A LOT EASIER!
To our Anastasia Kids Families –
It is SO good to be back with your amazing kids on Sunday mornings! Thank you for trusting us with your children and for patiently following our Covid safety guidelines. Our #1 goal has always been and will continue to be spending quality time with your children as we share the love of Jesus in a safe environment.
We’re making changes so that Sunday mornings are easier for you! Check these out:
- Anastasia Kids (1st-5th grades) no longer has a number limit on how many kids can attend either hour!
- After picking up your child, you are free to exit the 3rd floor however you chose – front or back stairwell or the elevator.
- All children are still asked to bring a mask to wear when social distancing isn’t possible.
But the BIGGEST change of all ?
On Sunday, November 1st, we are moving to touchless KidCheck for all ages! What does this mean?
- No more preregistration required!
- No more standing in line!
- Download the app on your phone, check-in on your way to church, enter the Atrium, press confirm and a printer will begin printing your child’s name tag!
Before November 1st, download the KidCheck app, make sure your contact info is updated and don’t forget to enter other adults permitted to bring and pickup your child as well as those not allowed to. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT KIDCHECK.
Preregistration is still required for Sunday, October 18th and 25th. Registration opens at 12 noon on the Sunday prior at anastasiakids.org
Parents, we still plan to equip you with the resources that you need to teach your kids at home about Jesus. We’ll continue sharing our weekly curriculum for your children to do at home as well as ways they can engage with others through our social media pages.
If you have questions, prayer requests or special needs, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see your children THIS Sunday!
Anastasia Church / Island Campus
And the entire Children’s Ministry Team:
- Hannahlee Goedelman, Early Childhood Minister
- Becky Yeoman, Anastasia Kids/Anastasia Kids EC Assistant
- Stephanie Styles, KidsPraise/Traditional Worship Assistant
Please take a moment to like and follow ALL of our Anastasia children’s ministry Facebook pages as much of the curriculum will be shared this way.
Anastasia Kids (1st-5th grade weekend ministry)
Anastasia Kids jr. (birth – kindergarten weekend ministry)
KidsPraise (3 year olds – 5th grade midweek ministry)