March 3, 2021
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy Name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
Who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
We’re Taking a Next Step in Transitioning Back to Normal
It has been a year since the coronavirus outbreak that has disrupted life in so many ways. Over that time we have taken considerable steps and encouraged practices to ensure that people can worship the Lord safely. We have tried to balance the needs of protecting health and also providing the least restrictions possible. We believe it is time to take another step on this journey.
We are making a change in what we ask of people attending church. We are asking that each individual and each family now take ownership of their own health decisions. As more and more people receive the vaccination or are in various stages of vulnerability, it’s very difficult to tailor the worship/church experience for each health situation.
As you come to church:
- The church will provide some socially distanced seating in each worship venue.
- Each person will continue to judge whether it is best to worship online or in-person.
- Each person will make his or her own decision on when and where to mask up.
- Each person will choose whether to sit in a socially distanced location or not.
- We will continue to refrain from handshaking, distributing bulletins and passing offering plates in the worship services.
Because each Anastasia Church location is configured differently, this will look different depending on where you worship.
While we transition to this lessening of “official protocols,” we want to continue fostering a culture of kindness by worshipping with others in mind and respecting the decisions that others are making.
While the spread of the virus is declining in our local area, there is still some concern. We still encourage everyone to be aware of appropriate virus precautions (social distancing, face masks, etc.) and to take these precautions when you deem them appropriate. Thank you for every step you take.
Worship Online Will Continue to Be a Great Option
We are still continuing to do our best to ensure that our online livestream services are the highest quality. While the virus is still active in the community, joining us live online is a great option. See the times and online links below.
Please Continue to Pray with Me Daily at 7:13
Wherever you are at 7:13 AM or PM, pray 2 Chronicles 7:13-14 for our nation and the world.
When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:13-14
May Christ bless you richly,
Your Servant in Christ,
BELOW ARE COMMONLY ASKED FOR LINKS AND INFORMATION
Anastasia Baptist Church (Anastasia Island)
- Onsite Worship: Sundays 8 AM, 9 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:15 AM.
- Online Worship: Sundays 9 AM and 11:15 AM, Livestream Worship, Facebook Live and YouTube
- 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week, phone in for latest sermon audio. Dial (844) 385-1722.
- Wednesdays 6 PM, LifeHouse Midweek Devotion, Facebook Live
- GIVE (Anastasia Baptist)
- CONNECT (Anastasia Baptist) for prayer or more info.
- NEWS (Anastasia Baptist) to find the digital bulletin.
- Anastasia Kids (ages 1 year through 5th grade) meets Sundays during the 9 AM and 10:30 AM services.
Anastasia 16 Church
- Onsite Worship: Sundays 9:30 AM
- Online Worship: Sundays 9:30 AM Livestream Worship, Facebook Live
- GIVE (Anastasia 16)
- CONNECT (Anastasia 16) for prayer or more info.
- NEWS (Anastasia 16) to find the digital bulletin.
Anastasia Church en Español
- Onsite Worship: Sundays 11:30 AM
- Online Worship: Sundays 11:30 AM Livestream Worship, Facebook Live
- DAR (Anastasia en Español)
- CONECTAR (Anastasia en Español) for prayer or to connect.
Anastasia Church Elkton
- Onsite Worship: First and third Sundays of the month, 10:30 AM at South Woods Elementary School, 4750 State Road 206, Elkton, FL
- GIVE (Anastasia Church Elkton)
- CONNECT (Anastasia Church Elkton) for prayer or to connect.
- NEWS (Anastasia Church Elkton) to find the digital bulletin.
Anastasia Baptist Church
Mail: 1650 A1A South, Saint Augustine, FL 32080.
Phone: (904) 471-2166