At Anastasia, your children’s safety is the most important thing on our minds. We take attendance multiple times throughout the evening; in fact, we do it every time a child changes location on campus.
APRIL 2020 UPDATE: We are considering Wednesday, March 11, as the last date of KidsPraise and are pulling together end-of-year attendance records and attendance awards information. Because the church has stopped all discretionary spending for the time being, we will distribute physical awards when we return in the Fall. Please email Ms. Stephanie at email@example.com if you have any questions.
EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE PROGRAM GUIDELINES
One of the great things about our close attention to attendance is that we know how many families make Wednesdays at church a priority for their families. Over the years, the KidsPraise Excellent Attendance program has become a point of pride for many kids. There have been children who graduate 5th grade with eight years of Excellent Attendance – since they were three years old!
- Children may miss no more than 6 of the following: Wednesday nights, Sunday morning performances or end of semester concert dress rehearsal and performance.
- Attendance for preschoolers and kindergartners will be counted from Wednesday, September 11, 2019, through Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
- Attendance for first through fifth graders will be counted from Wednesday, September 11, 2019, through Thursday, April 8, 2020.
- A Sunday morning performance includes both the 9:30 & 11 a.m. services and may occasionally include singing at the end of 8:15 a.m. To be counted for a Sunday morning performance children must participate in all services in which Pre & K perform. We typically perform two Sundays during each of our semesters. Dates will be announced once KidsPraise kicks off.
- Any child arriving after 6:20 p.m. on Wednesdays will be counted as absent.
- Medals + Trophies. The first year a child earns Excellent Attendance, he or she receives a medal. The second year and beyond that Excellent Attendance is achieved, the child will receive an engraved trophy.
THE BIG PRIZE:
Attention 1st-5th graders! It pays to have Excellent Attendance and learn all your Memory verses. If you meet the requirements for and receive an Excellent Attendance Award and you memorize all six scripture verses, you will be invited to go on a fun field trip!