- Check-in begins at 5:50 pm in the Atrium for 1st-5th grade by last name and in the Three’s, Four’s and Kindergarten classrooms (Building A and Building B).
- Elementary age kids will pick up their name tags, parents will receive their pick-up cards, and kids will head into the CLC.
- Kindergartners and under will check in at their classes, receive name tags, parents will get pick-up cards, and kids will enter their classrooms. Parents are required to be with their children at check-in – please do not send kids in by themselves.
- 3-year olds: Building A: Nursery Building / Blue Door
- 4-year olds: Building B: Yellow Door / North End
- Kindergarten: Building B: Yellow Door / South End
- PLEASE NOTE: Children of volunteers are allowed to check in early at 5:45 pm so their parents can get to their classrooms on time.
Dismissal begins at 7 pm for Three’s, Four’s and Kindergarten from their classrooms and at 7:15 from the Atrium for 1st-5th graders. First-5th graders will be in the CLC. Parents will hand over pick-up cards to the secretaries (by last name) and volunteers will retrieve your child, take their name tags, and return your pick-up cards. Children will not be dismissed without an adult present.
Rap Up Rally will be the first Wednesday of every month and will not affect pick up procedures.
Parents will be required to present the Pick-Up Card with their child’s name on it in order to retrieve your child. If you forget the card, please speak to the classroom secretary and you will be asked to show identification that matches a name on the child’s registration form as an approved adult to pick up that child.
**If you forget the Pick Up Card, please speak to your secretary and you will be asked to show identification that matches a name on the child’s registration form as an approved adult to pick up that child.
Please encourage your child to use the restroom prior to the start of class. We only have a short amount of time with your children, and we want to maximize our teaching opportunities.