KIDSPRAISE CHECK-IN + DROP-OFF PROCEDURES
Preschool and Kindergarten / 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Your classrooms and check-in/pick-up procedures have not changed from past years. A parent or guardian will check in and pick up children from their classrooms. We are ready to receive children at 5:50 p.m. but no earlier.
Parents will be required to present the Pick-Up Card with their child’s name on it in order to retrieve your child. If you forget the card, please speak to the classroom secretary and you will be asked to show identification that matches a name on the child’s registration form as an approved adult to pick up that child.
- 3-year olds: Nursery Building / Blue Door
- 4-year olds: Yellow Door / North End
- Kindergarten: Yellow Door / South End
First thru 5th Grades / 6:00 – 7:15 pm
All 1st-5th grade children will check in alphabetically by last name in the Atrium. Groups will be A-G (pink), H-M (green) and N-Z (orange). Parents then walk their children to their Elective Classes, where their attendance will be noted by an adult volunteer in the classroom. Please do not send children by themselves to check-in and to class.
Every week, all 1st-5th grade children will be picked up alphabetically by last name from the CLC. Groups will be the same as check-in: A-G (pink), H-M (green) and N-Z (orange). Parents will be required to present the Pick-Up Card with their child’s name on it in order to retrieve your children. KidsPraise Volunteers will then go in to the CLC to bring your child out and return your Pick Up Card to you.
Rap Up Rally will be the first Wednesday of every month and will not affect pick up procedures.
**If you forget the Pick Up Card, please speak to your secretary and you will be asked to show identification that matches a name on the child’s registration form as an approved adult to pick up that child.
Extended Care is available until 7:30 p.m. but only for parents who are serving in or attending an on-campus bible study or ministry that goes until 7:30 p.m. KidsPraise volunteers will be finished before Extended Care begins.
- 3s, 4s and Kindergarten wait in the nursery.
- 1st-5th grade children wait in CLC 301.
*Children who are not picked up by 7:05/7:10 p.m. will be taken to Extended Care to wait on their parents. If this becomes a habit, parents may be asked to stay on campus during KidsPraise to ensure that all children are dismissed on time and so that our volunteers are free to leave.
- Please walk your child to his room to ensure that there are two adults in your child’s room. Please do not send your children to their classes early or on their own. Children are never to be left alone in the room.
- Only children, parents and leaders are permitted in children’s rooms.
- Please encourage your child to use the restroom prior to the start of class. We only have a short amount of time with your children, and we want to maximize our teaching opportunities.