ANASTASIA KIDS and ANASTASIA KIDS Jr.
ARE COMING BACK!
Beginning Sunday, July 5th, Anastasia Kids will begin a phased reopening of our weekend children’s ministry for rising 2nd through 6th graders. Anastasia Kids Jr. will return beginning Sunday, July 12th, for potty-trained three-year-olds through rising first graders.
We appreciate your patience and grace as we move into this new era. The guidelines shared below are the requirements we believe will allow us to offer our kids the most enjoyable experience possible in our current situation.
- Initially, Anastasia Kids and Anastasia Kids Jr. will only be offered on Sunday mornings from 9:30-10:30 am.
- Online pre-registration will be required for every child every week. The online form will open Sundays at noon and will close at 6 pm the Saturday night prior. We will not accept walk-ups.
- As part of the online pre-registration form, all parents will be required to agree to our liability waiver and answer health screening questions for each child. Additionally, all children will have their temperatures taken touch-free before receiving their name badges at check-in each week.
- Parents must keep their cell phone available during the service for a call or text in case we need to contact you.
CHECK-IN / DISMISSAL
- Beginning at 9:15 a.m., we will offer touch-free check-in. Only children pre-registered online will be accepted. Walk-ups will not be accepted. KidCheck will not be open to parents.
- Check-in will be closed at 9:35 a.m. Late children will not be accepted and will join their parents in the worship service.
- First-time visitors are asked to complete the specific online registration form labeled FIRST TIME VISITORS.
- Only one parent will be allowed to escort their child to classroom areas.
FOR ANASTASIA KIDS GOING TO THE 3rd FLOOR
- The elevator will be monitored by an adult volunteer and will be available to only one family at a time. If two families agree to using the elevator at the same time, that will be allowed.
- The stairwell doors will be propped open with an adult volunteer stationed at each landing.
- Children and their parent will be sent upstairs in limited numbers to avoid the stairwell becoming too crowded.
- Dismissal will happen via walkie-talkie or cell phone between a volunteer in the 1st floor elevator lobby and a volunteer on the 3rd floor.
FOR ANASTASIA KIDS JR GOING TO BUILDING B/YELLOW DOORS
- Check-in and dismissal details need to be determined and placed here.
- We have limited the number of children and volunteers for each age grouping per recommended guidelines.
- During the pre-registration process, parents will answer health screening questions as part of the online form.
- Classroom spaces and common areas are being cleaned and sanitized in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- We will strictly enforce our wellness policy, including a contact-free temperature check of each child and volunteer before entering classroom areas. If your child begins to feel ill, we will separate them and contact you.
- Hand sanitation will be required by all kids and volunteers before entering classroom areas. Sanitizer stations will be located in multiple locations.
- Children and volunteers are welcome to wear masks but they are not required.
- Social distancing will not be guaranteed. We will, however, avoid activities and games that require a lot of close contact, hand holding, etc.
- From 9:15 am until the start of large group time, the children will have the option of sitting at tables with different activities that don’t require them to share things like crayons, pencils, etc.
- The 3rd floor game room will be closed.
- Snack will not be served. Please do not bring your own snacks or drinks.