Thank you for everything you do for KidsPraise – without your commitment, we could not provide the ministry that we do. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way and you may need to find a substitute.
Who Needs a Substitute? Second Adults, Small Group Leaders and Secretaries must secure substitutes in their absence. It is not necessary to find a sub for youth helpers.
- Please do not call someone who is already assigned to a volunteer spot. That person then needs to find their own sub!
- If at all possible, please call or text your director before 5 p.m. on Wednesday and let them know that you will be out and who your sub will be.
- Please be sure that sub workers have all needed materials, know to report at 5:45 p.m. (Secretaries at 5:40 p.m.) and the classroom location. Materials can be left at the church front office for pick-up.
- Substitute secretaries need to be in place READY to receive children by 5:45 p.m. and you need to check with the permanent secretary to find out if you are required to stay for check-out at 7:15 p.m.
- Subs are not responsible for coming up with a Small Group Activity. If they are to lead a Small Group, it is your responsibility to get the activity and all supplies to them.
- Don’t always call from the top of the list.
- Leaving a message DOES NOT mean that you’re covered. Make sure you speak to or hear back from the person.
Paula Chaffee (after Thanksgiving)
Denise Jones (Second Semester ONLY)
Betty Jane Mouse