Thank you for everything you do for KidsPraise – without your commitment, we could not provide the ministry that we do. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way and you may need to find a substitute.
Who Needs a Substitute? Second Adults, Small Group Leaders and Secretaries must secure substitutes in their absence. It is not necessary to find a sub for youth helpers.
- Please do not call someone who is already assigned to a volunteer spot. That person then needs to find their own sub!
- If at all possible, please call or text your director before 5 p.m. on Wednesday and let them know that you will be out and who your sub will be.
- Please be sure that sub workers have all needed materials, know to report at 5:45 p.m. (Secretaries at 5:40 p.m.) and the classroom location. Materials can be left at the church front office for pick-up.
- Substitute secretaries need to be in place READY to receive children by 5:45 p.m. and you need to check with the permanent secretary to find out if you are required to stay for check-out at 7:15 p.m.
- Subs are not responsible for coming up with a Small Group Activity. If they are to lead a Small Group, it is your responsibility to get the activity and all supplies to them.
- Don’t always call from the top of the list.
- Leaving a message DOES NOT mean that you’re covered. Make sure you speak to or hear back from the person.
Paula Chaffee (after Thanksgiving)
Denise Jones (Second Semester ONLY)
Corma McCranie (after December 4th)
Betty Jane Mouse