Anastasia Kids uses secure check-in technology, KidCheck, on the weekends. We’re very excited to offer touchless Express Check-in, which allows parents to check-in right from their own phones – no waiting in line! Name tag printers are available in the Atrium and in the Anastasia Kids Jr. courtyard area.
Check-in takes just a few simple steps:
- Download the KidCheck Mobile App, from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Make sure to turn on Bluetooth and enable Location Services so that Kidcheck can find the church!
- Start check-in on your phone – from home, the car, the parking lot….
- Complete check-in upon arrival by tapping the green submit button on your phone. Your phone with the app must be in proximity to the printers in the Atrium or Early Childhood area.
- Pick up your printed name tag and guardian receipt labels.
First time visitors are encouraged to visit KidCheck.com to create their family account before arriving at church – it’s much faster on your home computer! When you arrive at church, all you have to do is punch in your phone number (and PIN if you chose one). We’ll always have someone at Kids Check-in to help you with any questions.
More detailed instructions and video overviews are available below. We’ll continue to have a kiosk-based system available in the Atrium for those without smartphones.
- Make sure Bluetooth and Location Services are enabled.
- Bluetooth has around a 30 foot range so you’ll need to be fairly close to the Express Check-in printers in order to submit.
- Turn off WiFi completely.
- If all else fails, delete the app and re-install it.
If you haven’t already created your free KidCheck account, please do so by going to go.kidcheck.com or download the app. Please include your phone number and email address in your account to ease logging in.
If you already have an account, please take a moment to confirm and update your contact information and kids’ details. Please include your phone number and email address in your account to ease logging in.