WHAT’S NEW and WHAT’S THE SAME?
We all know COVID has changed the way we’re doing life right now and KidsPraise is no different. Due to COVID precautions and a limited volunteer base, KidsPraise will be different in size and scope this semester.
We wanted to make sure KidsPraise stayed a part of your lives so we’re trying out a special Spring 2021 version. Be sure to read all the details below about what’s new and what is the same. We can’t wait to see you on February 3rd!
NEW DATES: We will meet ONLY on the first Wednesday of the month: February 3rd, March 3rd, April 7th and May 5th.
SAME TIMES: Preschool & Kindergarten from 6-7:00 pm and 1st-5th grade 6-7:15 pm.
SAME AGE GROUPS: Kids age 3-years old (by Sept. 1, 2020 and potty-trained) through 5th graders are welcome!
NEW CLASS SIZE LIMITS: We will have a combined Preschool & Kindergarten group limited to the first 25 kids who register and a 1st-5th grade group limited to the first 60 kids who sign up.
NEW WAY OF DOING 1ST-5TH GRADE ELECTIVES:
- A limited menu of standalone elective classes will be offered to our 1st-5th graders on these four Wednesdays with a limit of 12 kids in each class.
- Our six electives will be: Crafts; Helping Hands (a service-oriented crafts class like Operation Kindness); Hip Hop; Lego; Rec + Games; and Intro to Woodworking.
- Each Wednesday night will be self-contained, meaning your child could potentially choose to have a different elective for each of the four Wednesdays. Instructors may repeat projects but your child is also welcome to choose the same class for any combination of weeks if they want to.
- If your child wants to be in an elective class with a specific friend you must include this info on the notes section of the registration form. Please include the friend’s first and last name AND make sure that both families register at the same time. We will not be able to accommodate elective class changes onsite.
NEW WAY TO REGISTER:
- Each Wednesday night will have its own registration form and registration window, which will open two weeks prior to the class date and close the Tuesday before the class date at noon. We will streamline the form to make this is as fast and easy for you as we can. You will choose that month’s elective in each registration.
- The only exception to this registration process is for the children of KidsPraise volunteers and children whose parents are attending or serving in on-campus ministries. Those people have already been communicated with – if we have missed you, please email Stephanie Styles at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info and she will reach out to you.
REGISTER HERE FOR THE FEBRUARY 3RD KIDSPRAISE. Registration for February 3rd opened at 8 am Wednesday, January 20th
4 PM UPDATE on 1/21/21 on REMAINING SPACES:
Three- Year-Olds: FULL
Combined Fours + Kindergarten: FULL
Helping Hands: 4 spots
Hip Hop: 2 spots
Lego: 3 spots
Intro to Woodworking: 4 spots
NEW WAY TO DROP-OFF/DISMISS:
- The combined Preschool and Kindergarten group will meet in Building F (the “purple doors”) and will drop-off and dismiss from there. Check-in will happen there as well.
- First-5th graders will drop-off and dismiss from the CLC. Check-in will happen in the Atrium.
- Check-in will begin in both locations at 5:50 pm and dismissal will begin with 3s, 4s + K from Building F at 7:00 pm and 1st-5th graders from the CLC at 7:15 pm.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Stephanie Styles at 904-471-2166 x 110 or by email at email@example.com.
Anastasia KidsPraise is the midweek worship + arts ministry for children from three years old through fifth grade. We exist to guide children to know Jesus Christ as their Savior and become lifelong worshipers of God through music, arts, and media. We do this by equipping kids to offer whatever talents, gifts, and skills they possess back to God as an act of worship.
For our KidsPraise families who don’t attend on the weekends, this is a great introduction to Anastasia Kids, our weekend kids ministry, and its curriculum! We’re sharing Anastasia Kids curriculum and special events to keep Jesus in the forefront.