DETAILS ABOUT HOW KIDSPRAISE WORKS
Online Registration for KidsPraise occurs through Eventbrite.com . You can also register in person on Wednesday nights by arriving by 5:45 and visiting the KidsPraise table in the Atrium. Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Becky will be at the KidsPraise Connection table in the Atrium and ready to help!
You’ve registered….now what?
On KidsPraise Wednesdays:
- Family Dinner will be served in the CLC starting at 5:00 p.m. $5 for ages 12 and up; $3 for kids aged 4-12; kids 3 and under are free. The menu changes weekly.
- Check-in begins at 5:50 pm in the Atrium for 1st-5th grade by last name and in the Three’s, Four’s and Kindergarten classrooms (Building A and Building B).
- Elementary age kids will pick up their name tags, parents will receive their pick-up cards, and kids will head into the CLC.
- Kindergartners and under will check in at their classes, receive name tags, parents will get pick-up cards, and kids will enter their classrooms. Parents are required to be with their children at check-in – please do not send kids in by themselves.
- PLEASE NOTE: Children of volunteers are allowed to check in early at 5:45 pm so their parents can get to their classrooms on time.
- Dismissal begins at 7 pm for Three’s, Four’s and Kindergarten from their classrooms and at 7:15 from the Atrium for 1st-5th graders. Be sure you have your pick-up cards! First-5th graders will be in the CLC. Parents will hand over pick-up cards to the secretaries (by last name) and volunteers will retrieve your child, take their name tags, and return your pick-up cards. Children will not be dismissed without an adult present.
1ST-5TH SONG FOR SEPTEMBER 19TH PERFORMANCE
SCRIPTURE MEMORY CHALLENGE
- On the first night of KidsPraise, we’ll reveal the semester’s Scripture verses. They will be posted on our website, Facebook and sent home on paper. Beginning the second week of KidsPraise, children will be able to recite their verses.
- Starting the second week of KidsPraise, first-5th graders will recite their verse JUST PRIOR TO and DURING check-in at the South End Welcome Desk. Prizes will be picked up AFTER dismissal by visiting the same location.
- Three’s, Four’s and Kindergarteners will recite their verses in their classrooms when they first arrive and receive their prizes there as well.