August 22nd marked Pop Up Sunday for children and youth – that time of year when kids move up a grade level in ministry to match their new school year. Children in kindergarten through 5th grade attend the same grade level they are in school. Kids in VPK will be in the Fours class and children three and under will move up in children’s ministry using the September 1st school cutoff as a guide. At this time, we continue to accept children aged one-year and older.
CHOOSING YOUR NEW GRADE LEVEL IN KIDCHECK!
- A reminder has been set in KidCheck for the last two weeks of August to force you to select your child’s new classroom level. Beginning in September, KidCheck will remember your selection.
MOVING UP TO DIFFERENT BUILDINGS!
- Two-year-olds moving up to the Three Year Old class must be potty-trained and 3 years old by September 1st. Three-year-olds meet in Building B.
- Kindergartners moving up to First Grade. So excited you’re moving up to Elementary school! Take the elevator or stairs to the CLC 3rd Floor.
- Fifth Graders moving up to Middle School: New 6th graders will begin attending Anastasia Students in the Student Center. Currently meeting on Sundays during 10:30am ONLY.
Identical sessions of Anastasia Kids are offered
during two Sunday morning service times
at 9:00 am and 10:30 am for
One-year-olds thru FIFTH GRADE.
9:00 AM SERVICE
- 8:45 am check-in opens for 9:00 am service
- 8:50 am children can start going to classrooms
- After 9:15 am, late arrivers are directed to worship service.
- We need time to prepare classrooms for the 10:30 am classes so please be on time to retrieve your kids. THANK YOU!
10:30 AM SERVICES
- 10:15 am check-in opens for 10:30 am service
- 10:20 am children can start going to classrooms
- After 10:45 am, late arrivers are directed to worship service.
- Please be on time to retrieve your kids so we can sanitize the classrooms, prepare for next week and let our wonderful volunteers go home. THANK YOU!
First through 5th grade children are dropped off and picked up on the 3rd floor. One’s through kindergarten classrooms are located in Buildings A and B. KidCheck check-in kiosks are available in the South Atrium and outside Buildings A and B.
Children may stay for both service times ONLY if their adults are attending a worship in one hour and serving in a ministry or attending a Lifegroup in the second hour. Please check your kids in for two sessions and let the Anastasia Kids or Anastasia Kids Jr. team know they will be staying when you drop them off.
We’re continuing to post each month’s curriculum online to help you keep Jesus in the forefront if you’re doing Sundays at Home. CLICK HERE FOR THIS MONTH’S LESSONS
Anastasia Kids, our children’s ministry at Anastasia Church, is led by a team of staff and volunteers whose vision is to partner with parents and families to help your child discover and embrace a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Our ministry exists to bring children into age appropriate worship where they can belong to the family of God, grow in their relationship with Christ, learn to serve, and then go share Christ in the world.
Anastasia Kids offers a curriculum for one-year-olds through 5th grade to teach children about making wiser choices, building stronger relationships, and developing a deeper faith.